MY FATHER, THE OLD HORSE (full length version)
Rebooting the Three Mile Island nuclear incident of 1979, MY FATHER, THE OLD HORSE chronicles an unforgettable hunting trip made worse by father-son tensions and a terrible secret with serious repercussions.
In a shorter version, the film won "Best Undergraduate Film" at Temple University's Diamond Screen Film Festival where it served as Max Einhorn's thesis film project.
We hope you enjoy our "novella sized short," with a running time of 41 minutes- the equivalent to watching one of your favorite hour long network dramas, commercial-free, on-demand.
About the Director
- Mack EsbenshadeShawn Feehly
- Donald EsbenshadeThomas Roy
- Donald "Young Don" EsbenshadeZachary Wanous
- Lee KremlinLee Marcus
- SheriffMichael Tamin Yercaba
- RexGordon Einhorn
- EugeneEric Thompson
- and dozens of others...
- Director/WriterMax Einhorn
- Producer/Co-WriterCara Trabucco
- ProducerDan Santelli
- Executive ProducersPeter Swarr, Richard Trevisani, Joe Trojcak
- Director of PhotographyGreg Griffith
- Production DesignerRobert Carter
- Key GripAndrew Hoffman
- Associate ProducersBrandon Lighty and Kelly Beiler
- Line ProducersLynne George and David Budimir
- EditorJohn Marino
- Costume DesignerErin McKemey
- Music byAndrew Desiderio
- Casting Services provided byKathy Wickline Casting
- Additional Casting byMichael Grabauskas
- and many more...
The TMI accident happened 35 years ago, but if it happened today, what action would you take to stay safe? Do tell! http://t.co/v8QKoVEp1E
MY FATHER, THE OLD HORSE is definitely a movie for hunters, so what's your favorite hunting memory? Share with us! http://t.co/YtAMZRgJee
To our hunting fans- agree? http://t.co/FyVScWmYea
Our fabulous poster by Mairin-Taj Caya. http://t.co/HqxPcxW2DT